- Our Journey.
- Established AIMS -INDIA in Hyderabad.
- Served ADNOC for their Crtical New Start-ups
- AIMS – Qatar and Kuwait was established
- ADNOC Gas Processing – Ruwais NGL3 commissioning was done.
- Project Enginnering for Analyzer packages was done for Exterrain, Petrofac etc
- AIMS-KSA is established.
- First TDLAS Analyzer was introduced to ADNOC for Moisture measurement.
- Established Process Division Entity serving all process needs like Catalyst etc.
- Major Start-up of NGL-4 for ADNOC GP Ruwais was done
- Overall Pre-commissioning and Commissioning of AGP-Habshan 5 was done
- Introduced TFS Technology in the market
- AIMS-OMAN is established
- AIMS-Air Quality Monitoring System (AQMS) was made as separate entity serving all ADNOC AQMS stations.
- TFS Technology is proven and 12 GCs in ADNOC LNG was replaced as part of Obsolete Analyzer Replacement Project Ph-1.
- TFS was introduced in SAUDI Market for SASREF.
- HRSS was developed for ARAMCO which is one of its kind for emission measurement.
- RHIP and Yibal Khuff the major Projects for PDO OMAN were delivered
- ARAMCO and AIMS entered into IPR contract for securing the technology
- Supply of Nucleonic Intruments to KNPC
- Highest ICV contributor in Analyzers list of comapnies
- TFS and TDALS Technologies implemented for Digitization market.
- Maintenance Contract for AGP 5 sites comprising of 85 people was WON
- TFS Zone-1 was certified with ATEX and IECEx.
- Retains the best ICV in Analytical industry serving UAE Government
- Localization (Emiritization) was more emphasized with continuous training programs